1) That the Holy Scriptures, that is all the books of the Old and New Testament, were uniquely inspired, and as originally given, were entirely free from error, that they are the supreme authority in faith and life.
Scripture: Eph 2:19-20; 2Tim 3:16.
2) That there is one God, holy, eternal and immutable, subsisting in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Scripture: Deut 6:4; Gen 1:26-27; Matt 28:19; John 1:1-3; John 1:14; John 10:30; John 17:5; 1Sam 10:10; 2Chr 15:1.
3) That as a consequence of the Fall, man has inherited a corrupt and depraved nature, and that the regeneration work of the Holy Spirit alone enables men to exercise saving faith in Jesus Christ. Notwithstanding, those who remain impenitent are fully responsible for their willful continuance in sin and disbelief.
Scripture: Rom 5:12; Matt 15:19; Titus 3:5; Matt 25:41.
4) That Jesus Christ was begotten of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man inseparably joined in one person forever. That the substitutionary death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation from sin through faith.
Scripture: Luke 1:31; Heb 7:25-27; Heb 2:17.
5) That, the Holy Spirit is the agent of regeneration, whereby men are brought to repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and that He indwells the believer, enabling him to live a godly life.
Scripture: Titus 3:5; Ezek 36:26-27; John 6:44-45.
6) That those whom God has justified in the beloved, and sanctified by His Spirit, will never totally nor finally fall away from the state of grace, but shall certainly persevere to the end.
Scripture: John 10:28-29; Phil 1:6; Rom 8:30; Rom 9:16; Luke 22:31-32; Luke 22:61-62.
7) That the Lord Jesus Christ will return in power and glory to gather His elect, and that there will be a resurrection and final judgment of all men issuing in eternal blessedness for believers, and eternal punishment for the unregenerate.
Scripture: 2Thess 1:5-10; Matt 12:36-37; Matt 25:32-34; Matt 25:41; Matt 25:46.